Re: gEDA-user: geda project manager

On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 19:15 +0200, Bert Timmerman wrote:
> Hi Peter and all,
>
> I just git cloned the repo and read the README file.
>
> It says to do:
>
> ./configure && make install
>
> It looks like there is no file named "configure" in the repository.
>
> Is this because it is mentioned in the ".gitignore" file ?
>
> How to go further on xgsch2pcb ?

The output from automake and autoconf are not stored in the .git
repository.

The usual way to regenerate that is to run ./autogen.sh in the toplevel
dir (gschem, libgeda etc..)

As we don't need anything special in that script for xgsch2pcb, we
didn't include one, instead run:

autoreconf

in the source directory. (The autoreconf program is part of autoconf.)

Regards,

Peter Clifton