gEDA-user: Mathematical expressions in gnucap?

Hi,

I'm trying to use gnucap for simulating a machine - and am attempting to
produce an electrically analogous sub-circuit circuit model to simulate
the behaviour of a generator.

I can get position and velocity (position is input from a sinusoidal
source), and this is differentiated with a capacitor, and sensed with a
CCVS.

What I'm a little stuck on - is how I can use my arbitrary positions and
velocities (which exist as terminal voltages) to feed an equation which
determines the induced EMF on the generator coils.

There needs to be a sin( position ) term as part of this.

I believe ng-spice allows you to define functions, but couldn't "place"
similar functionality in gnucap..

Do I need to write my own model in C++?

Regards,

--