gEDA-user: database driven component chooser - part II

Hi all,

I'm back from Stuttgart where I could hack a bit on my database stuff.
Now, I have a command line SQL client, which can be used as a chooser. It
takes command line arguments as search parameters, and makes an SQL query, and
prints the result.

Moreover, I have implemented a solution on the light vs. heavy symbol
question. I store the symbol files without pinnumber attributes with the pins.
The client code then adds the pinnumbers according to a pinmap file, which
stores a table of pinseq and pinnumber values. So the client edits the symbol
file according to the pinmap file, and stores it in a pre defined directory.
This can be in your project directory. I've added a bit of intelligence, so
when there is no pinmap file, the whole symbol is stored as is. That's it.

I would like to request your comments on this method.

And another thing. I have no name for my program. If someone have an idea, it
is welcome too.

Thank you.

--
Levente