Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:59:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stuart Brorson <sdb@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: geda-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Code sprint in October -- which date?

Hello, gEDA hackers!

Although it's September, we're already laying plans for October.  And
everybody who's been paying attention to the Free Dog schedule knows
that we're holding a code sprint in October!

Therefore, I wanted to get some feedback on availability dates.  If
you want to join us in hacking gEDA code, which of the following would
be your preferred date for joining a world-wide code sprint:

Sat Oct 13th
Sat Oct 20th
Sun Oct 21st (Coincident with the MIT flea)
Sat Oct 27th

If you want to participate, please let me know which days are good/bad
for you.  In a week or so, after all opinions are voiced, I will then
make room arrangements at MIT, and we will be ready for the next gEDA
code sprint!

Cheers,

Stuart