gEDA-user: Goldmine LCD update

A few months back I linked a page with a little gEDA project based on a
very inexpensive surplus graphic LCD:

http://members.cox.net/ebrombaugh1/synth/dsPIC_lcd/index.html

Since then I've managed to get it working and I've posted pix and source
on the page. I've had help and encouragement from various sources along
the way - thanks to all who contacted me about this.

The biggest problem I ran into was getting a reliable electrical
connection from the elastomer strip that comes with the LCD. Who knows
how long these displays have been sitting around in a bin, probably in a
non-air-conditioned warehouse in the Arizona desert. Consequently, I had
to swab the strips (both sides) with IPA before getting a good
connection. After that though it was pretty smooth sailing.

Thanks to the gEDA team for tools & help. Comments, questions, etc welcome.

Eric