Re: gEDA-user: Method to put a hole into a plane?

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:03:34 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

> I've done that before by drawing thin lines in the plane, but you end up
> with extra copper lines "outlining" your holes.

I use lines with zero thickness and large clearance to cut holes for text
in copper planes. My preferred fab did not complain about the zero
thickness, but rendered the design exactly as expected. Probably I am not
the first pcb designer who plays such dirty tricks.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: