gEDA-user: pcb command options

I just skipped through the prolific list of pcb options. Some of them I
still don't quite understand. For example, there is a number of command
options

$ pcb -h 2>&1 | grep command
 --font-command <string>
 --file-command <string>       	Command to read a file.
 --element-command <string>
 --lib-command-dir <string>
 --lib-command <string>
 --lib-contents-command <string>
 --save-command <string>
 --rat-command <string>
 --save-last-command
 --lprcommand <string>         	Command to print

What is the purpose of these options?
I didn't find them in the pcb manual:
	http://pcb.gpleda.org/pcb-cvs/pcb.html#Command_002dLine-Options
The list of command line options given there seems rather out of date.
Most of the options are not available with current pcb versions.

BTW, has the bug that prevents execution of action scripts with non GUI
HIDs been fixed in current head?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211