gEDA-user: Wiki issue and a printing question

All,

I've noticed an issue with the wiki page here:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem

It says that Scheme script gschem-print.scm should be used, but that
file doesn't seem to be in the HEAD install. Assuming print.scm (which
does exist) is the current script, can someone with edit permissions
fix it? I have none.

which brings me to my real question... I'm trying to get a colour
print of my schematic out of gschem. Using the

(output-color "enabled")

scriptlet in my gschemrc results in a black background for my print,
presumably because it's defaulting to the dark colour scheme - but
even when I switch to the light colour scheme in the GUI, it outputs a
black background in the PS.

How do I switch to light background for printing?

Cheers
Gareth