gEDA-user: Exploding BOM

Ladies and Gents -
    Looks like I may not hit every error possible, but I'm gonna give it
my best shot at as many as possible...

    Latest dilemma: When I issue the netlist command with the argument
-g bom, I get a valid bom.

    When I issue the netlist command with ANY other form of the
argument, I get a stack overflow.

    This is a two-layer heirarchical design - one block layer and nine
completely independent blocks in the second layer. The drc fails -
again, a stack overflow with no indication why.

    Hints are greatly appreciated - my next step is to try a different
netlist routine. (Anthony Shanks)

Cheers!

Tony