Re: gEDA-user: [spicelib] how to run the tests ?

Probably you need to do this:

edit scripts/geda-parts.scm and fix the path to your repository.

If it still doesn't work, send me the output, both to the terminal and
the html, of
scripts/testlibrary -p indexfiles/nxp_diodes.index BAS116H_NXP01004

-Alan