Re: gEDA-user: PCB format wishlist

On 9/6/10 10:56 AM, timecop wrote:
So gschem and gnetlist must obviously be constantly failing, suffer from horrible inflexibility, and users must live in a fog of file format driven error. Except they don't.

The REAL problem with opensource and contributors like you, is that
they're completely incapable of accepting any [even constructive]
criticism and will threaten with killfiling your email address just
for pointing this out.

If you find yourself getting kill-filed a lot, which I suspect you do, I respectfully submit that the problem lies elsewhere.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL