gEDA-user: pcb save as older version?

Hi,

I'm trying to mix and match pcb builds to evade some polygon bugs.

But I modified a file in git pcb and now I want to load it in the
older pcb supplied by Ubuntu.

I get this warning:
"ERROR:  The file you are attempting to load is in a format
which is too new for this version of pcb.  To load this file
you need a version of pcb which is >= 20100606.  If you are
using a version built from cvs sources, the source date
must be >= 20100606.  This copy of pcb can only read files
up to file version 20070407."

Is there a way to save the file as an older version?

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--