Re: gEDA-user: next PCB release - 1.99za vs 4.0

On 9/8/2010 4:37 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
Yes, but if you read the previous message, DJ assumed that "allows"
meant "requires".
To reiterate my position on that: I don't mind the "use a text editor"
solution.  My concern is editing it *while* PCB is *also* editing it
The reason I don't close down PCB is that it's a pain to close down PCB, then open it again, position the window where you want it, resize the PCB window, move the status box where you want it, close the library, etc., particularly when you make a small tweak and want to visualize it several times in a row.