gEDA-user: sch2csv and csv2sch

I needed something more flexible and scriptable than gattrib,
so I converted my sym2csv/csv2sym scripts to work on schematics...

http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/

sch2csv extracts all the symbol attributes, csv2sch puts them back.  I
then wrote a bunch of custom perl scripts using Text::CSV to massage
the data according to my local preferences (mostly, filling in part
numbers for standard 0603 resistors and capacitors).  New values are
added as hidden.

Note: if you import these CSV into OpenOffice, make sure to select the
whole sample spreadsheet in the import dialog (click the upper left
empty box), and specify "Text" for the format.  Otherwise, things like
0805 get turned into 805 since they're considered numbers.

Plug-in support for gattrib would be wonderful :-)