Re: gEDA-user: A lightning talking on gEDA at SFD 2010 Shenzhen

2010/9/21 John Griessen <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> What did they think?

This is the question: I give the talk at the end of the meeting and
there is no time for the Q&A section, I did not get feedbacks.
But I found that some people are interested in open hardware.

> Do many in Shenzen use linux?

Sorry that I don't know the exact number. I know that there are 800+
members in the Shenzhen Linux/Unix User Group.

> Did they want windows versions?

I did not asked this question and nobody asked for this.

--
Best regards,
Atommann