Re: gEDA-user: BOM of a hierarchal schematic

Richard Barlow wrote:

> I don't know if it's the same problem you're having,

A different project on a different computer just processed fine with
the bom2 backend. Seems like this backend does the hierarchical
refdeses right and does not need a fix :-)

> but I've already submitted a patch to fix the partslist backends[1]
> but it seems no one has had a look at it yet.

This is a major problem with the geda/pcb project. Patches by users
are neither applied nor rejected, or commented on, but simply ignored.
IMHO this is  puts the future of the project at risk. Potential
developers need to be encouraged and fostered rather than have their
patches rotting in the BTS.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak