Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20100929 released

I suggest we give this release a few weeks stress-test, then do
another late October, focusing on bug fixes.  I'd like to make it
build for windows much easier too.  After Oct 17th I'll have more time
for it anyway.

Perhaps frequent "patch" releases on this source base would make
sense.  Every 2-3 months?  We can continue with the pcb-YYYYMMDD
scheme for now, until we've dealt with a majority of the known bugs
and old patches in the trackers.

Big changes (i.e. redesigns and new features) should be done in git
branches, tested, released as alpha, then merged just after a "patch"
release.

When enough "big" changes accumulate, we release pcb-4.0.0 and switch
to the pcb-major.minor.patchlevel scheme.