Re: gEDA-user: pcb gtk: Toggle buttons for route styles?

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 10:55:10 -0700
Andrew Poelstra <asp11@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Can we use toggle buttons instead of radio buttons for the
> route style selector? It would look like so:
>
> http://wpsoftware.net/andrew/dump/toggle.png
>
> This gives more clickable area and a cleaner look, I think.

While we're thinking about the route style buttons, I this it would be
ideal to:

- Use toggle buttons as you suggest,

- Remove the âRoute Styleâ button, and

- Put either a small âeditâ icon next to each route style name,
  or maybe more consistent with the new layer selector,
  allow right-click on name to edit (I often want to quickly look at
  the settings for a different route style without having to change
  to it, click Route Style, then change back to the previous route
  style.)

Regards,
Colin