gEDA-user: devices with different slots? How?

Hello,

I am trying to create devices with different slots. For example, I'd like to
have a 7400 consist of four NAND slots and one POWER slot (pins 7+14).
Similarly, I'd like to split (for example) a 68332 into its modules (POWER,
CLOCK, TPU, QSPI, whatever).

In the past, we have used such modularization with other CAE tools with great
success, since it helps to keep the schematics simple and understandable.
Instead of having one huge block with several hundred pins for the
microcontroller, you'd have a separate symbol for each module with a
relatively moderate pin count for every module.

From the description on http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gschem_symbol_creation
I can't figure how to use different symbols for different slots. What am I
missing?