gEDA-user: Another project finished with gEDA

Hi all,

Recently with the fellows at Crear [0] we finished our guitarduino
alike prototype that is being presented this Thursday at CISL2011 [1]
(Conferencia Internacional de Software Libre / Free Software
International Conference). Basically a guitar, many many leds, an
Arduino and a modified version of TuxGuitar.

For the electronic side I used Kai-Martin Knaak library of symbols and
footprints and his scripts to set up a basic project structure. I'd
really like to thank you specially Kai for the effort you put into
your library, and also to everybody involved in gEDA development.

Everything (code, notes, plans, etc) is available in GitHub [2] and
our site [3].

THANKS.

0. http://elarteylatecnologia.com.ar
1. http://cisl.org.ar