gEDA-user: CERN goes for KiCAD

Today, I received an announcement from the CERN people. Key statement
was:

/-------------------------
We had a meeting at CERN on Friday and decided we would start
contributing to the Kicad project in view of taking it to a level of
quality and features suitable for our PCB design activities.
\-------------------------

Reason given:
(...) the feeling that Kicad looks more like what we have in mind
for our future PCB work and that we feel more capable of making
important contributions to it.

sad.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--