Re: gEDA-user: unconnected tracks

Russell Dill wrote:

>> Is there any way in PCB to select all unconnected track segments in
>> a layout?
>
> I thought "select all visible objects" followed by "unselect all
> connected objects" might work. But then I realized that I don't
> really understand what "all connected objects" is supposed ot mean.

This means all objects, that fit both of these conditions:

1) They bear the found flag. This flag is typically set by the find
action, accel key [f]. But there are also other ways to mark an object
as "found".

2) They are on visible layers.

Similar conditions apply to "select-all".
(The attached patch changes the menu to better reflects this meaning.)

Your hint shifts the problem to "How to find all objects that are
connected to some net". I don't see a GUI way to achieve this. It
might be doable with a plugin...

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak, Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx