gFTP: gFTP 2.0.8pre1 has been released

I'm pleased to announce the latest version of gFTP has been released. Here
is a list of changes in this release:

* Separated all UI related functions from the non-UI related functions.
  Now have text port along with gtk+ 1.2 port
* Fixed format string security problem in logging of ftp and http
* Made chdir, rm, chmod, rename, etc all threaded operations. Now all
  network operations done in gftp should be stopable from the gui
  interface
* Improved net core so it should detect better if the remote connection
  closed
* When you go to upload a file now via ftp, it'll no longer send a SIZE
  command for each file. It can also now detect files that exist in
  subdirs and prompt you about those as well
* Fixed file corruption when files were transfered via ascii mode
* Added recursive directory deletes
* Can now reorder files that are being transfered
* If a file transfer is already going to one host, when you select more
  files to transfer they will automatically be appended to the current
  transfer in progress instead of another transfer being made
* Added simplified Chinese and Italian translation
* Various other small bug fixes

Brian

--
 "Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it."
				-- Dilbert

===
gFTP-announce list, gftp-announce-request@seul.org
===