Re: [gftp] Local Directory Change

r.m.hunt wrote:
I'm a new user of gFTP and it seems like an excellent application. Is there any way to change the Local Directory that opens up whenever I open gFTP? I would like to be able to make the change from the GUI instead of using the command line. I have searched the options list and have found nothing. Any help on this would be appreciated.

The local dir will be whatever dir you are in when gftp is invoked. If you've currently got a gftp desktop icon that is started with the command 'gftp', start it instead with a script you create that changes dirs first before calling gftp.