Re: [gftp] ftp://gftp.seul.org/pub/gftp/gftp-2.0.18.tar.gz got removed

I don't know when that was removed. I just added the symlink back.

I wanted to give the list an update about the status of gFTP. I
haven't put out a new release in over a year. I currently work full
time and I've been working on my masters degree in Computer Science at
WVU. I spent the little bit of free time that I had away from the
computer. I successfully defended my thesis this morning and passed my
exit exam. I will be finished with school in a few weeks once I finish
my thesis corrections. I plan to slowly start working on the stuff in
Bugzilla sometime next month.

Brian