Re: [gftp] some issues in new svn version

On 4/22/2010 3:48 PM, Alonso Acuña wrote:
I have noted this when building from the new SVN repository.

hi Alonso

I was waiting for your patches for diff support :) is it working?

  - The folder/file icon which is supposed to show on the left column of
the file list is not showing. This is why I mentioned before that there
should be a way to distiguish files and folders. I went back to 2.0.18
and there I do see the icons.

that's odd, it never happened to me. What if you do "make install" and
run it from the installed location?

- When loading a bookmark the details are not loaded into the host user
and port fields. It does connect but the fields keep whatever values
they had.

I think that's the original behavior of gftp. I haven't touched that.

- When browsing into a folder that has only one file, right clicking on
the file does not present the usual file management options like Edit.
And selecting Edit from the menu gives an error about editing ".." .
".." does appear above the file in the list but it is clearly not selected.

This sounds fixable. However, I have stopped committing to svn in the past
two weeks, waiting for patches from your side. If I continue to make changes
to svn, you may have to make sure to merge your changes properly.

let me know which way you prefer.

Qianqian