Re: [gftp] FTPS in 2.0.19/SVN

Hi everyone.

Trying new and old gftp builds here, but neither seems to work correctly
with ftps and an encrypted data channel.

I noticed there was a change in the use of the PROT command between
2.0.18 and 2.0.19. The old version doesn'r do PROT P at all, only PROT C, but
with 2.0.19 or SVN/gftp-evolve, I can't get any SSL data connection to work. Is
it just me or can anyone else confirm this?

I don't really know much about FTPS. Can anyone else confirm this?

Thanks,
Droshalla