[gftp] automatically resuming ssh transfers with ssh-askpass

Hi,

I have a DSL connection, dynamic IP address which my provider changes every few hours.
Every time this happens, and I download something (large) via SSH2, ssh-askpass windows pops up, which successfully terminates my download (till I come back home for example). This is very annoying.

Isn't it possible to give password somehow automatically to ssh-askpass? Password is given to gFTP anyway together with host- and username, so why require a user to give it once again?

Reagrds,

-- T.