Re: [gftp] unable to move to / by clicking on ".."

Oliver Lehmann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> when I try to move one direcotry up to the root directory (for example
> from /usr to /) by double-clicking the ".." direcotry entry I'm getting:

Ah.. and that problem doesn't exist in 2.0.15.rc1!

Successfully changed local directory to /usr/home/
Successfully changed local directory to /usr/
Successfully changed local directory to /

There is a trailing Slash...

so that might be the point I was send to my home directory at the remote
side... it calls "cd" w/o any directory.... and cd sends you to ~...

that might be the result of removing the trailing slash behind filenames
and so on... So maybe there should be a check if there is only _one_ / to
not remove it. Or sth. like that.

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann@ans-netz.de