Re: [gftp] using ssh to connect to a Sun file server

On  4 Aug, Brian Masney wrote:
> Hi,
>    I improved the SSH login code for the upcoming 2.0.18 release. You do not
> have to know the remote path to the sftp-server binary, nor does gftp have
> to send the echo xsftp command in front of sftp-server. It should just work out
> of the box for you. You can download my latest code at
> http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2

Hi Brian,
many thanks for this new release.
I tried to copy some (complete) directories using SSH2 but I get
16 % gdb =gftp-gtk
GNU gdb 6.0
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
(gdb) run
Starting program: /LOCAL/nlocal/bin/gftp-gtk
[New Thread 16384 (LWP 17305)]
gFTP Warning: Skipping line 239 in config file: ssh2_sftp_path
gFTP Warning: Skipping line 245 in config file: ssh_use_askpass
gFTP Warning: Skipping line 249 in config file: sshv2_use_sftp_subsys
[New Thread 32769 (LWP 17307)]
[New Thread 16386 (LWP 17308)]
[New Thread 32771 (LWP 17312)]
[New Thread 49156 (LWP 17313)]
[New Thread 65541 (LWP 17314)]
[New Thread 81926 (LWP 17315)]
[New Thread 98311 (LWP 17316)]
[New Thread 114696 (LWP 17317)]
[New Thread 131081 (LWP 17318)]
[New Thread 147466 (LWP 17319)]
[New Thread 163851 (LWP 17320)]
[New Thread 180236 (LWP 17321)]
[New Thread 196621 (LWP 17322)]
[New Thread 213006 (LWP 17323)]
[New Thread 229391 (LWP 17324)]

[Switching to Thread 229391 (LWP 17324)]
0x08080332 in sshv2_put_next_file_chunk ()

Hopefully this gives you some pointers,

Helmut.

--
Helmut Jarausch