[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: [gftp] PASV/PORT settings in bookmarks (possible bug)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [gftp] PASV/PORT settings in bookmarks (possible bug)
- From: Brian Masney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:21:55 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:22:04 -0500
- In-reply-to: <1071539749.16289.9.camel@hobbes>
- References: <1071539749.16289.9.camel@hobbes>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 08:55:50PM -0500, Tracer Bullet wrote:
> I've noticed when "Passive file transfers" is set differenly in a
> bookmark than in the global settings, gftp uses the setting in the
> bookmark to get directory listings, but uses the global setting when
> actually transfering files.
> Here's a bit of my log:
> 230 Login successful.
> 215 UNIX Type: L8
> TYPE I
> 200 Switching to Binary mode.
> CWD /pub
> 250 Directory successfully changed.
> 227 Entering Passive Mode (130,239,18,137,231,31)
> LIST -L
> 150 Here comes the directory listing.
> 226 Directory send OK.
> PORT 192,168,1,3,130,95
> 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
> RETR /pub/README
> 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for /pub/README (100 bytes).
> 226 File send OK.
> As you can see, the PASV command was given before LS, but the PORT
> command was given before RETR. I have tested this on 2.0.16 and
> 2.0.17pre0, both with the same results.
Sorry about the late response. This is now fixed in CVS. Here is a patch for
--- transfer.c.orig 2004-01-18 15:20:36.000000000 -0500
+++ transfer.c 2004-01-18 15:20:47.000000000 -0500
@@ -430,8 +430,8 @@
transfer = g_malloc0 (sizeof (*transfer));
- transfer->fromreq = copy_request (fromwdata->request, 0);
- transfer->toreq = copy_request (towdata->request, 0);
+ transfer->fromreq = copy_request (fromwdata->request, 1);
+ transfer->toreq = copy_request (towdata->request, 1);
transfer->fromwdata = fromwdata;
transfer->towdata = towdata;
@@ -873,8 +873,8 @@
tdata = gftp_tdata_new ();
- tdata->fromreq = copy_request (fromreq, 0);
- tdata->toreq = copy_request (toreq, 0);
+ tdata->fromreq = copy_request (fromreq, 1);
+ tdata->toreq = copy_request (toreq, 1);