[gftp] Problems Uploading Large Files with gftp 2.0.18rc1

I am having trouble uploading files larger than 20kb using gftp. When I
try to upload the file, part of the file gets transferred, but then gftp
gives this error: "Could not download [path to local file] from local
filesystem". It then disconnects from the remove FTP server and says
"Error: Remote site local filesystem disconnected. Will reconnect in 30
seconds". Two other SFTP programs can upload the same files to the same
server without any problems. I'm using Mac OS X 10.3.7.

Thanks,

Emily

--
"If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay."
Emily Jackson