[gftp] 100% CPU usage bug

I know that gFTP is no longer being maintained, but I figured I'd log this anyway...

When connected to a site using SSH2, and the connection dies in the middle of a transfer, if you right-click on the "transfer stalled" item and choose Stop, or if you click the disconnect button, then CPU usage goes to 100% and the only thing that fixes it is closing gFTP.

Linux soma 2.6.11-gentoo-r9 #1 Tue Jun 7 23:15:42 EDT 2005 i686 Pentium III (Coppermine) GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

-Anthony DiSante
http://nodivisions.com/