[gftp] PASV/PORT issue still happening

I wrote about this problem ealier, but here goes again.  I set a
bookmark to have a passive setting different than in the global
settings, for this exemple the global setting is passive on, and the
bookmark is passive off.  When I connect to the bookmark, the directory
listing is retrieved after issuing a PORT command, but any files
transfered are retrieved after a PASV command is issued.  I tried the
patch for 2.0.16 that Brian suggested, as well as upgrading to the
version at http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2 as of sometime at the
end of February, but still no joy.

--
Cheers,
Trace

Dad are you vicariously living through me in the hope that my
accomplishments will validate your mediocre life and in some way
compensate for all the opportunities you botched ?
-- Calvin