Re: [gftp] Getting ready for next gFTP release

Brian Masney wrote:
I have uploaded my latest CVS code to http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2. I
would like to put out a release candidate within a day or two and make the
official 2.0.17 release sometime next week. If anyone has time, please test
the code in the URL above and report any bugs that are found.
This one's just sort of odd... previously, when I selected a new directory from the drop-down box, and pressed enter, it went there regardless of what was selected in the pane below. But now, if there's more than one file selected when I try to change directories this way, it doesn't go, and the log pane says:

Chdir: You must only have one item selected

I shouldn't think chdir would care about what's selected.

-Anthony
http://nodivisions.com/