Re: [gftp] Two Questions

Alonso Acuña wrote:
I just wanted to point out that the download page for IglooFTP is deceptive -- it leads you to believe you're downloading IglooFTP, but in fact it's only a time-limited trial version of the program. You need to pay to get the full version.

> What you download is in fact the full version meaning it has all the
> features and you can use them, but you have to pay if you want to use it
> beyond the trial period.

Sure it has all the features, but it is a time-limited trial version. A limited version is by definition not the full version. And in any case, the website is deceptive because it does not tell you that the download is only a trial.

-Anthony DiSante
http://nodivisions.com/