Re: [gftp] marketing: target use case and target audience of gftp

On 03/26/2010 10:13 PM, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
Bruce Bales åé:
Hello,
I use gftp maybe 2 or 3 times a week to update my web pages.
I use gftp because I don't know any other way to move files to the web.
I use sftp to move files between computers.
Using gftp 2.0.18 with Ubuntu 8.04.

One question, how do you handle the unused files? I tried to use gftp
for web management some time ago, and is frustrated there is no option
to remove remote files that no longer exist locally.

I guess you are suggesting a synchronization function