[gftp] Re: Does gftp have support for TLS on FTP ??

No, not at the moment. I have plans to start working on this again over
Thanksgiving week. What FTP->TLS server are you using? I ran into problems
getting the server running. I installed the ftpd-ssl package in Debian, which
according to the README, is the same server that is online at:

ftp://ftp.uk.linux.org/pub/linux/Networking/netkit/

I have my public/private keys installed in the single file
/usr/lib/ssl/certs/ftpd.pem. In my inetd.conf, I have the following entry:

ftp             stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/in.ftpd -z debug

Whenever it runs, the following output is shown and it just exits:

SSL_DEBUG_FLAG on
Generating temp (512 bit) RSA key ...
Generation of temp (512 bit) RSA key done
Assigned temp (512 bit) RSA key

I ran out of time to debug it more. I haven't dowloaded the source yet to do
further debugging.

Brian