Re: [gftp] TLS / FTPS data support.

Hi,
   I'm not really sure whenever I'll have time to add SSL support for the data
connection. I haven't had a lot of free time lately and in reality it'll most
likely be a few months before I would I have time to do this. If someone was
interested in working on this, I could steer someone in the right direction on
what was needed.

A quick note to the list: I'm going to hopefully release a 2.0.18 release
candidate later on this evening.

Brian