[gftp] Re: Incorrect behavior upon connection, and upon remote renaming

Hi,
   The rename bug is fixed in CVS and in the tarball at
http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2.
   Whenever you try to connect to a host, gftp will do a reverse DNS lookup
and show you that response in Trying xxxx:21. Earlier versions of gftp used
to overwrite the value of the host you typed in with this value, but starting
with 2.0.15 I made it so that it no longer does this.

Brian