Re: [gftp] image corruption - .gftprc configs

What version of gftp are you using? There was a problem with switching between
ASCII/Binary file transfers in a relatively new version of gftp. Looking
through my changelog file, it was fixed on 2003-10-27. So 2.0.17 should have
the fix included in it.

Brian