Re: [gftp] Resume/overwrite issue

Hi Brad

That sounds good but "Compare windows" doesn't do anything for me.

Diccon

Brad Rogers wrote:
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:01:10 +0200
Diccon Towns <diccon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Diccon,

Is there any way to get gFTP to default to 'overwrite' rather than 'resume' when synchronising directories? I don't want to overwrite
all the files (which checking the 'Overwrite by Default' option does)
just files that are a different size/date.

I must be missing something here, but what's wrong with setting "overwrite" as the default action, then doing a "Compare windows" from the Tools menu, and then transferring the highlighted files?