Re: [gftp] gFTP 2.0.18pre1 (20040804)

Hi,
   Here is a patch to lib/sshv2.c that will log which directory entries gftp
could not parse. To appy this, change to the gftp-2.0.18pre1 directory and type
patch -p0 < gftp-sshv2-logging.patch

You may also want to try changing the remote_charsets option in the options
dialog. If that doesn't work, then send me the Cannot parse XXXX errors.

If this patch does not apply cleanly, then the following URL has the latest
code: http://www.gftp.org/gftp-test.tar.bz2

Brian