Re: your mail

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Nikos Apostolakis wrote:

Feedback of any form is always appreciated, thanks!

> 1) It would nice if one could label the edges and the vertices with arbitrary
>    symols, or even to be able to have edges and vertices colored differently.

That's true. At the moment, vertices can be coloured differently, but
only when chromatic numbers are computed. A good goal would be for
vertices and edges to have several different properties (including
colouring, text, etc.).

> 2) It would also be nice to have the option to export to some format that can
>    be used "as is" in some latex documents eg eps. Or if it could genetate
>    some pstricks code.

That shouldn't be too hard. I'll try to massage the printing
functionality into an EPS exporter.

> 3) How can one get directed edges?

Directed edges are created by making an (undirected) edge, then double
clicking on it to set its direction.

Cheers,

Dave.

--
"Computer science is no more about computers
  than astronomy is about telescopes."