Looking for a new GraphThing maintainer

Hello all,

You might have noticed that the updating has pretty much stopped. My life has
become much more busy, starting a PhD this year, getting married next year, and
consequently not having time to keep developing GraphThing. I figure it is
about time to pass maintainership over to someone with more time, so I'm asking
for volunteers. My requirements for you include:

	* Strong C++ skills
	* Experience with GTK programming
	* Strong graph theory knowledge

If you're interested in taking over GraphThing, and meet these requirements,
reply on this list or email me directly.

Thanks,

Dave.

--
David Symonds