Re: Yay, graphthing entered debian!

David Symonds <dsymonds@xxxxxxxxx> (02/10/2006):
> The webpage is updated now. Let me know when it enters the PTS proper,
> and I'll update the download links.

Here you are[1].

 1.  http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=graphthing

ATM, there's only a version for `unstable' but in some days, it could be
also available for `testing'. By clicking on the version[2], you're lead
to the page where dependencies information are stored, as well as link
to the binaries.

 2. http://packages.debian.org/unstable/math/graphthing

There are also link to the BTS[3], and to QA[4] pages at the bottom of
that latter page.

 3. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=graphthing
 4. http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/graphthing.html

I also got my first bug report... about a bad description of graphthing,
including a better description proposal. So... that's fine at the
moment. :-) (I've discussed the matter with the submitter, that can wait
the next release.)

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois