Re: Bad Phrase File

On 9/5/06, Raul Landa <raul.landa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have successfully compiled graphthing in an Intel mac running OSX.
However, when trying to execute it, I get the following error message:

prompt: $ LANGUAGE=en ./src/graphthing

lang-parse: parse error, expecting `$' or `STRING' in line 27, at
symbol ""Version""
Translation init failed: Bad phrase file!

I think I came across this problem with my own MacBook Pro a while ago, but I've since fixed it. I'll try to make a release later today which should have this rectified.

Cheers,

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
 is no basis for a system of government."