In the works

In the works presently is the modernization of some programs whose
versions were old in 0.1.  At the same time I clean the SRPMS in order
to get rebuilding them is never done on place and in addition does not
need to be root.  Soon I will make an experimental directory in the
web site containing stuff for 0.2

In the operational side I have built lesstif but I don't plan using it
on apps who didn't change since 0.1.  In practice that means that
Xephem will be the only app recompiled for lesstif.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

http://www.independence.seul.org