Re: SEUL: Re: Proposal for using a single mailing list [was Re: Oneend-user distribution?]

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Michel Stam wrote:

> Ok, but would you consider changing/adding to your distribution if you could
> maintain your goals ?

That's a likely "yes".

However, there is next to no chance of a RH based distro being binary
compatible with a debian based distro.

> compatible with the others as well, there is no point in continuing this
> discussion.

IMO there is little to discuss until the other guys have something that
looks like a distribution. Laet don't. I haven't been able to find a
website for LED.

Cheers,

-- Donovan