Still the same

in kmail if the document received has a font setting
it will override the font setting of the user and netscape
has the ability to override them and use the larger fonts
but the headers are still in the small font size.
Although we probably can not do anything about netscape
we should try to have the override document fonts size
function included in kmail as it appears on the task bar
P.S. The only complaint I received about the software